(clap) (beep) (classical piano music) - [Sarah] Where am I?
- You're fine.
- Who are you?
- My name's Beatrix.
Just wait an hour or two and we can go get some food.
- [Sarah] Tell me where I am.
- That doesn't really matter, trust me.
There's some clean clothes for you over there and you could do with a bath.
The washroom's down the hall.
I'll be right here.
(dramatic music) - I know where we are.
It's a good neighborhood.
Of course the rent's absurd so there's a great homeless population.
- What's the date?
- You're asking the wrong person.
- It's November, Thanksgiving's next week.
- Doesn't feel like November.
- What the (silenced) did you do to me?
- Look things take a while you know.
You were recuperating.
I've been dragging your ass from city to city waiting for you to wake up and little thanks I get for it.
- I know where I am.
- And go where?
You're not going home are you?
(dramatic music) What can I say?
I got lonely.
I wanted someone to talk to.
I've held out a long time on my own.
Yeah a long time.
I'm sorry, but what's done is done.
- What's done, what did you do to me?
- Don't act stupid, you know exactly what you are.
(dramatic music) (groaning) (dramatic music) Well, are you hungry or not?
(dramatic music) (crying) (gasping) - Hey, you can't be here.
You're not allowed to sleep here.
Just please go away.
I don't want to call the cops okay?
(groaning) (heartbeat thumping) I don't know what the problem is but please.
(heartbeat thumping) (yelling) (groaning) (dramatic music) (knocking on door) (dramatic music) - Can I come in?
(classical piano music)